What is the ranking of the University ?
- 2014 QS Malaysian Ranking: number 8th
- 2014 QS Asian Ranking: number 213th
- English and Bahasa
Is there any English requirement needed for the entrance ?
- Undegraduate level: 500 in the TOEFL Paper Based Test; for details are described at http://hea.uum.edu.my/index.php/tutorials/english-language-requirements
- Postgraduate level: 550 in the TOEFL Paper Based Test: http://www.uum.edu.my/index.php/en/admission-english-requirement
- The university provides a scholarship to undergraduate and postgraduate students, at a certain quota. Once a student has registered with UUM, he or she can apply for a scholarship. A selection will be made based on some criteria.
- All programme (Undergraduate and Postgraduate level) at School of Computing are accredited by the Malaysia Qualification Agency (MQA, a statutory body in Malaysia set up under the Malaysian Qualifications Act 2007 to accredit academic programs provided by educational institutions providing post secondary or higher education and facilitate the accreditation and articulation of qualifications.
- At international level, the school is in the process of applying for the Accreditation Board of Engineeering and Technology (ABET) for the B.Sc. with Honors (Information Technology).